Monday, December 1, 2008

Fall Festival!!!

Just wanted to drop in again and say that the Fall festival I wrote about below went well!
It was cold, and only some of us had costumes on, but everything turned out as well as could be expected. My 4-H group went there to fund raise, and my sister went practically crazy with the preparations, but we survived to tell about it. There was food, a live band in the warm building, apple-bobbing, face painting and other booths for people to look through. Well, ok, it was slow and not very interesting looking, but the people putting it on had fun! Only a few people came to look and were evidently disappointed. I felt bad for my sister. I think she was so busy though that she didn't really notice much about who came or didn't. I hope that was the case at least...

Anyway, I'm praying for you and thanks for reading this blog. haha