Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Since December... not much, just life!

How much can go on in several months? A LOT, let me tell you!

Goals haven't changed much! :D Just how close I am to them. Also, the way I'm prioritizing them has changed.
  1. get a real Job
  2. get an apartment/move out of the house
  3. finish high school
  4. get a dog

Ya... I have found an office of Vermont Adult Learning that will take me, so now my focus is on finding a job and apartment so I can get me diploma in Burlington, VT. Pray for me, please!

The whole dog thing is sort of laughable right now, considering how far away that goal seems. But hey! I have to have smaller things like that to look forward to! I simply wish people who do the hiring would ask me to apply at their place. BUT! Since that's not going to happen (I think), I'll do it the old fashioned way and look! Seriously, I have been looking. I just haven't gotten into the whole 'persistence' thing down yet...

Again, pray for me, please.