Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New happenings

About a month ago, I was packing up my stuff for a week in Burlington. I thought, "Alright, I'll bring this, that, oh and maybe this. Really, I'll be back in a week, and Cathy and I will start looking for jobs here." I looked out my window and saw right past the green trees and neighboring houses, straight to the rolling mountains, the only thing in my life . "There's got to be a better way than trying to enter the rat race..." I said to myself.

Days passed, Cathy and I were applying to every store in the U-Mall, then friday comes and I was hired for a part time job. It seemed like the next few hours after that call, all I could think was "Everything is going to change." I was right. Cathy had to look for two more weeks, but she found a couple jobs in Burlington as well. This was long in coming, as spending a couple weeks somewhere for free is weird for anyone I think, if the time of stay in undetermined in the first place.

Now, Cathy is working in the morning, and I'm closing at this store, and we have completely opposite schedules. She crashed before I even got home last night! Oh well...

I'm slowly learning to get used to whatever my situation is and pray at night, in the morning, and every time I stress. Since that's like all the time, my prayer life is improving! haha I can not wait until we have a appt. to decorate! random...